At Jump Zone we want all of our jumpers to leave our building happy and loaded with exciting stories to tell. With that said, we have gone to great lengths to reduce or eliminate some of the hazards associated with trampolines and continually are working to ensure a safe environment through superior structure, training, research, education and planning.
Please read the following rules before you arrive. Our goal is for you to have fun and to be safe.
- Everyone who enters Jump Zone must have a signed waiver on file. If you are under 18 years of age, the waiver must be completed and signed by a Parent or Legal Guardian. There are NO exceptions to this policy.
- Guests are required to wear socks. No bare feet !!
- No belt buckles, clothing studs, key chains, or sharp objects on apparel. Remove everything from your pockets. Jump Zone provides lockers for you to secure your property.
- Do not have anything in your mouth when jumping.
- No sitting or resting on the trampolines or pads. If you are tired, please exit the trampoline courts straight away.
- No back flips on the trampolines.
- No hanging on the tops of the walls or pads.
- Do not attempt anything on the trampolines outside of your personal limitations or abilities.
- Do not jump if you are pregnant or have any health limitations.
- Follow the instructions and directions of our court monitors.
Please follow the Jump Zone safety rules listed here and at the park. Keep in mind that this is a list of general rules, it is not all inclusive and is subject to change. These rules have been put in place for the safety of all jumpers. Failure to adhere to these rules may result in the loss of your jump time. A court monitor’s decision to remove a guest from the court is final.